Military Logos

Military Records

Military Discharge Papers (DD-214)

Copies of Military Discharges are available and Certified Copies are free of charge. An application must be filled out, and if being mailed, you will need to include a copy of a drivers license. You also will need to show entitlement if the DD-214 is not your record.

Download the DD-214 Request Form »

Crawford County
Recorder’s Office

1202 Broadway
Denison, IA 51442

2nd Floor of the Crawford
County Courthouse

Tel: (712) 263 3643
Fax: (712) 263 3413

More Contact Info »
Home »